Saturday, January 5, 2013

Amazingness---Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Cheeks

Set Packaging

Products in set

 I have always wanted to buy NARS products but never have because they are so pricey. Their blush in Orgasm and Bronzer in Laguna are their most famous and coveted products. I don't have very many blushes and the bronzer I use isn't the greatest. Since I had the money I figured why not and bought this set. I told myself "If I don't like it I can always return it!" Well this is not going back to Sephora....EVER!

This set contains:
Blush duo in Orgasm and Angelika (each bigger than half size)
Bronzer in Laguna (full size)
The Multiple in Copacabana (full size)



The multiple in Copacabana
  The Multiple in Copacabana is an amazing highlighter. It gives such a natural sheen to the skin. It's not an obvious highlighter. It makes my skin look like its just naturally glowing, bright, and beautiful. Its a pale pearl so it goes amazingly with my pale skin but I think it would look beautiful on any skintone!

Blushes in Orgasm and Angelika. Bronzer in Laguna.

When I first got in to high end makeup the first blush I heard about was Orgasm by NARS. Literally everyone says its amazing so of course I wanted to try it. I only own a few blushes and haven't found one that is my absolute favorite. Oh lawdy I have it now! Orgasm is a blush that, like everyone says, would suit ANY skintone. It's the most beautiful peachy color with gold shimmer. It's SUPER pigmented, all of these products are, and I had to use a light hand. My blushes arent nearly as pigmented as this one so I was used to applying it more heavily. Angelika is a cotton candy pink with glitter. It's so girly and amazing! This duo is perfect for this kit because they are pretty universal colors!

The bronzer I use right now is a Rimmel one and it does the job but its not super pigmented and I'm just not satisfied with it. I was really worried that Laguna would be too dark for my skintone. I also am used to using a matte bronzer because I use it to contour so I was worried the gold shimmer would look strange. I was completely wrong! Laguna is so perfect I literally gasped when I put it on. A little goes a loooong way, I had to diffuse it with some powder because I put on WAY too much hahahaha. It is so beautiful and natural looking, it really made my cheekbones stand out and my face have some color in it!

This is the perfect cheek set. Every product would suit every skintone and they all go together beautifully. What I love most about these products is they look so natural on your skin. They accent your own features and make them stand out and it doesn't look like you have a ton of makeup caked on. It makes your natural beauty shine through. This is by far the best makeup set I have ever bought and I will continue to buy NARS products, even though they are a splurge. I am so impressed and happy with this purchase and on top of the quality the price is amazing! This set was $75. The bronzer is $34, a single blush is $28 and the multiple is $39. So you save some money and get a bunch of amazing products! NARS will be a staple in my makeup collection from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment