Saturday, December 1, 2012

TokyoMilk Dark Roller Balls and Lip Elixir





These are two TokyoMilk Dark products that I bought at Sephora on Black Friday. I'd had the lip elixir in my shopping list for well over a year and just kept forgetting to get it. These were honestly an impulse buy. The packaging is pretty and the products sound dark, sultry, and amazing.

TokyoMilk Lip Elixirs- I got mine in salted caramel, because how good does that sound?! Like I said, I had it in my shopping list FOREVER so I was so excited when I finally got it. It seriously smells like salty sweet caramel. The smell is pretty strong at first but when you get it on your lips it smells so nice. The balm is really thick, but not gloppy like some chapsticks can be. A little goes a looooong way and it doesn't disappear from your lips quickly. It feels nice and not too heavy and its really moisturizing. The tin is pretty solid and very pretty, something I want to carry around everywhere haha. Overall I am extremely happy with this and its going to last me a long time from the looks of it. Its much bigger than I expected it to be which is awesome! They have 6 different flavors, I'm buying clove cigarette next! It sells at Sephora for $7.


 TokyoMilk Perfume- This set was a Black Friday $10 deal, so you cant get this set anymore, but the full size perfumes and roller balls are on sale at Sephora. First off I want to note that I don't have a refined perfume nose. I'm very picky because I have never been a perfume person till recently. Now keeping that in mind I will say every one of these perfumes smells AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about these. They totally smell true to their scents and they are all so different and smell beautiful.

La vie La Mort No.090- White Tuberose, Cardamom, Hibiscus Leaf, Jasmine

Tainted Love No.062- Dark Vanilla Bean, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood

Bulletproof  No.045- Smoked Tea, Coconut Milk, Crushed Cedar, Ebony Woods

Bulletproof is definitely my favorite, I'm a sucker for coconut, but they are all perfumes I would regularly wear. They are girly with an edge, that's honestly the perfect description for them. I'm not a fan of florals but the ones with floral scents are totally unexpected. If you want to wear something that smells amazing and isn't the norm these are the way to go. The perfumes retail at Sephora for $36 for 1.6oz. They also have roller balls for $24.


Overall I loved everything so much more than I expected. This is definitely a brand I am going to buy more from and recommend heavily!

Check out more products from this company here- TokyoMilk

No comments:

Post a Comment